Personal Data Collected
Types of Personal Data Collected
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include (but not limited to):
4. Personal data & contact, including name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address or statement address;
5. Your account details, including first and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers, and
6. Your household income range, and personal interest.
The company's web servers may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide aggregated, anonymous, statistical information on the server's usage so that we may better meet the demands and expectations of visitors to our sites. This type of data may include, but is not limited to:
1. The browser type and version;
2. Operating system; and
3. The IP address and/or domain name.
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
· Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
· Company’s associated companies, contractors,agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators,who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
· Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which has undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
· Banks, financial institutions, credit card issuing companies or debt collection agencies.
Any comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Were serve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place. All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Use of Personal Data collected
Personal data collected from you may be used by the company for:
1. Providing the related service;
2. Verifying your account identity;
3. Handling your order(s) and payment instructions, or collecting outstanding payments
4. Providing customer services.
5. Direct marketing.
After receiving your consent, you may receive telephone calls, email and direct mailings from us time to time. If you are not willing to receive the promotional materials, please contact our customer services at 6993-8328 to unsubscribe the settings.
Retention of the Information
If you are our member, your Personal Data which you have given to us via the Internet or otherwise, during the currency of the subscription period or the membership,will be retained for a reasonable period after termination of your subscription or membership.
Scope of Application
Data Access & Correction